Some like it hot.
But you want the perfect temperature, especially when you're backpacking and must choose your bed wisely. The Women's Nemo Equipment Cleo 15 Degree Down Sleeping Bag is geared for keeping you comfortable when you camp, whether you're looking for ventilation on a warmer night or just a soft touch while you snuggle in your tent after fifteen miles on the trail. Zippered vents along the top of the bag let you regulate the temperature by 20 degrees, so there's no need to rush out of your tent when the sun comes up, and a blanket-style draft collar offers tucked-in comfort and further temperature control. The women-specific design provides extra insulation where it's needed most, and the waterproof footbox and hood keep condensation from ruining your night when you have chance encounters with the sides of your tent.
- Feature-rich sleeping bag for backpacking in comfort
- Down insulation provides a high warmth-to-weight ratio
- DWR finish sheds encounters with light rain or spilled reservoirs
- Waterproof footbox and hood offer condensation protection
- Integrated vents let you dump heat during warm spells
- Blanket-like draft collar offers tucked-in warmth and comfort
- Zippered stash is a perfect place for headlamp or contact case
- NEMO was founded in the White Mountains of New Hampshire
- Item #NEM007L