Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other 4-Season Tents we have in stock.View Similar Products
Summit bids don't come easily and NEMO Equipment Inc. is well aware of that. Next time you set out on a winter mountaineering objective, huddle in your Chogori 2-Person 4-Season Tent while you wait out the storm. This tough 4-season tent makes a solid companion on your next peak-bagging mission, with a spacious interior and ample vestibule space to stash your gear at night.
The external pole design makes for easy set up in extreme conditions, and the silicone-treated fabrics work to shed snow and rain while you're slumbering away in your cozy down cocoon. When you're debating leaving the toasty comfort of your tent, take a peak out the vestibule window, and keep your tent safe on the approach in the included nylon drybag.
- A tough 2-person tent for mountaineering objectives
- High-denier nylon can handle rugged mountains
- 4-season design lets you tackle peaks in the winter
- 2 vestibules keep your belongings close by
- External pole design lets you set up quickly in extreme weather
- Aluminum poles are sturdy yet lightweight
- Vestibule window lets you keep an eye on the weather
- Item #NEM006Z
[canopy] 20D nylon, [fly] 30D nylon, [floor] 70D nylon
Number of Doors
Number of Vestibules
11.7sq ft, 4.2sq ft
89in x 65in
18.1in x 8.7in
mountaineering, winter camping