Simple and comfortable.
After a long day of hiking through the mountains looking for deer and elk, it's nice to have a sleeping bag as comfortable as the Nemo Equipment Argali 15 Degree Down Sleeping Bag to rest in once you make it back to camp at the end of the day. Insulated with water-resistant down insulation, the Argali is lightweight, compressible, and will even maintain some of its insulating properties if it happens to get wet. If you do need to pack the bag down and throw it in a backpack, the hoodless design helps further reduce weight and bulk, so you have more room in your backpack for hunting equipment. The bag also features a waterproof tub construction, so you can lay it out and sleep directly on the ground without getting too wet or cold—although, the bag does have pad retainer sleeves to keep a sleeping bag firmly planted beneath the bag for a more comfortable night's sleep.
- A minimalist sleeping bag designed for hunters and anglers
- Lightweight and water-resistant DownTek down insulation
- Durable ripstop fabrics with water-resistant finish
- Tub construction allows bag to be used directly on ground
- Drawstring collar helps trap body heat for increased warmth
- Hoodless design reduces weight and bulk while backpacking
- Cotton storage bag and drawstring stuff sack included
- Item #NEM0063
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Awesome bag here! It packs down light and is super comfy. A great addition is the sleeve to add a pad in, which will eliminate the chance that you wake up in the morning halfway off of your pad. Definitely stoked on this purchase!