Just because the weather has turned cold and wet doesn't mean you have to sacrifice your sense of style. The NAU Women's Prato Wool Down Trench Jacket combines tailored elegance with outdoor performance to keep you stylish and dry. Crafted from a recycled woven wool and fused with a waterproof, breathable laminate, this jacket shields you from rain and snow. Recycled down fill traps body heat to keep you cozy without weighing you down when the temperature drops. When you're off to the ballet and the snow begins falling, pull the Prato's adjustable hood over your head to keep your hair from getting soaked. You can also remove the hood on milder days for a more streamlined look.
- An elegant winter trench with durable wet weather protection
- Recycled woven wool offers a tailored look
- Water-resistant finish resists light precipitation
- Insulated with recycled down for light and loft warmth
- Removable hood provides additional weather protection
- Adjustable cuffs and extended length help seal out drafts
- Item #NAU007K
- Q & A
Waterproof Wool?? Yeah that's right...
Modernism meets minimalism in this elegant, tailored trench. We took a classic, recycled woven wool and fused it with a waterproof, breathable laminate to create a completely seam sealed, two-layer winter coat. 650-fill recycled down holds in the heat, while a taffeta lining glides easily over layers.
Recycled Down is Here!
See more at http://www.nau.com/recycleddown
How much does the small size weigh ?
The total weight of the jacket is 2 lbs. 11 oz.