Select style & size:Select options
Fish don't stand a chance.
What's in a name you ask? Well when it concerns the Native Watercraft Slayer Propel 10 Kayak—everything. Built to tackle everything from bass fishing on the lake to cruising your local river in search of finicky trout, the Slayer Propel touts a can-do, go-anywhere attitude. To achieve such a feat, the Slayer Propel is equipped with a forward and reverse drive pedal system that allows you to fish hands-free. And, a left hand operated control system ensures that you're able to steer comfortably and as easily as need be.
Not to mention, the Slayer Propel 10 is jaw-droppingly lightweight for a pedal drive-powered kayak, so you're able to transport it and lift with ease. However, the drive pedal system and lightweight constitution isn't solely responsible for the Slayer's smooth tracking and easy cruising performance. In fact, this boat is constructed with a sharp bow entry for easy tracking, while the modified tunnel hull and rudder protective keel maintain stability and further enhance your paddling experience. The deck pad keeps your feet planted when you're fighting fish, and the bevy of storage options ensures that you're able to bring along all the fishing gear and refreshing beverages you need for a day on the water.
- Pedal-powered kayak for hands-free fishing on-the-go
- Propel Pedal Drive System works in forward or reverse
- Left-hand rudder system allows for easy steering
- Open cockpit for casting, stripping line, and standing
- Several groove tracks for accessory mounting
- Two flush-mounted rod holders secure rods
- Padded handles allow for easier portaging and launching
- Proudly made in the USA
- Item #NAW001R