Select style & size:Select options
Slayer 12 Pro Kayak
The Native Watercraft Slayer 12 Pro Kayak features a polyethylene hull that withstands all the abuse that comes with life on the water, including rocky crashes and beach put-ins. The Slayer 12 has a Channeled Semi-Tunnel Hull, so it slices through the water quietly in order to give you the advantage over finicky fish and remains stable so you can reel in a fat one if you're lucky. The angler-specific cockpit has a flat deck for standing, and the high-low seat is adjustable so you can sit down low in the kayak to paddle or raise the seat up to cast—or leave it high all day for increased storage space.
The open bow and stern offer extra storage and easy on-water access, and a rail system helps you secure your gear however you want. Its fishing-crate and bait-bucket areas include rod tip rests, molded indents for your tackle box, a secure area for a tackle box, a compartment for your electronics, and a beverage holder to keep your drink accessible. The Slayer also features a tag-along stern wheel that helps you roll the kayak up concrete ramps or along docks. And both the back drain plug and scuppers in the open and bow stern storage areas allow you to dump any unwanted water out of the kayak at the day's end.
- Flatwater kayak for anglers who go to the fish
- Channeled Semi-Tunnel Hull tracks straight and maintains stability
- Open cockpit for casting, stripping line, and standing
- Scupper holes shed water as you bring a fish to hand
- Groove track is compatible with accessories for custiomization
- Two flush-mounted rod holders secure rods
- Padded tackle box keeper with bungee for extra gear storage
- Padded handles allow for easier portaging and launching
- Item #NAW002F