Select style & size:Select options
All about that bass.
Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day. Give a man the Native Watercraft Slayer 12 Kayak and he'll eat fish for the rest of his life (or just release it and eat a burger later, but you get the idea). This sit-on-top kayak features a polyethylene hull that withstands all the abuse that comes with life on the water, including rocky crashes and beach put-ins. The Slayer 12 slices through the water quietly in order to give you the advantage, and it remains stable so you can reel in a fat one if you're lucky. The fish-specific cockpit has a flat deck for standing, and the high-low seat is adjustable so you can sit down low in the kayak or raise the seat up for fly-fishing. Raising the seat also means you can slide extra gear underneath it.
The open bow and stern offer extra storage and easy on-water access, and a rail system helps you secure your gear however you want. Its fishing-crate and bait-bucket areas include rod tip rests, molded indents for your tackle box, a secure area for a tackle box, a compartment for your electronics, and a beverage holder for your all-important beer. The Slayer also features a tag-along stern wheel that helps you roll the kayak up concrete ramps or along docks. And both the back drain plug and scuppers in the open and bow stern storage areas allow you to dump any unwanted water out of the kayak at the day's end.
- Sturdy and stable kayak built for fishing flat waters
- Open cockpit for casting, stripping line, and standing
- Stable design prevents capsizing when reeling in fish
- Removable square dashboard with groove track for accessory mounting
- Two flush-mounted rod holders secure rods
- Padded tackle box keeper with bungee for extra gear storage
- Padded handles allow for easier portaging and launching
- Proudly made in the USA
- Item #NAW001S