Select style & size:Select options
Get to the goods.
The trophy fish are out there. Now all you need to do is paddle out in the Native Watercraft 2018 Manta Ray Angler 12 XT Fishing Kayak and find them. And considering this kayak's premium comfort, serious stability, and fishing-focused features, that won't be a problem.
Its hull design maximizes stability, whether you're paddling, fishing from a seated position, or standing and sight-casting. It also offers impressive cruising speed and tracking, considering its 33-inch beam, and its sharp bow lines slice smoothly through choppy water when you're on the lake on a windy day or angling off the coast. The seat offers two height positions—a low one for paddling comfort and efficiency, and a high one that makes it easier to transition to standing when you hook into a big one. Factor in multiple storage solutions, flush-mounted rod holders, and an electronics-ready console, and you're ready to start reeling 'em in.
- Stability and comfort for fishing open waters
- Hull design is stable whether sitting, paddling, or standing
- Sharp bow lines slice through choppy water
- Seat offers high and low sitting positions
- Bow hatch and stern storage secure day essentials
- Two flush mounted rod holders keep you primed for angling
- Electronics-ready console for mountain fish finders
- Four carry handles for easier launching and portaging
- Item #NAW001X