Lock out the moisture.
Riding the wave of little kids' shoes that do their darndest to ward off moisture and unwelcome precip, Native Shoes' Ranger Boot is an excellent choice for balancing comfort and water-resistance all under one upper. Native built the boot to include their Defender Repellent Systems with Scotchgard, so the upper will shrug off light schoolyard puddle splashes like a boss. Plus, the Ranger integrates an ultra-comfy faux-shearling lining that will keep his toes warm and snug all day. But if you're really, really worried about getting wet, the boot also has an elastic ankle cuff that he can tighten before heading out to recess or starting a dreary walk home.
- A cozy boot for staying warm and keeping your feet dry
- Top ankle cinch cord locks out moisture and precipitation
- Defender wi/ Scotchgard keeps moisture out of inner boot
- Fleece upper provides breathability and warmth
- Shearling lining is super-comfy and plush on feet
- Item #NTS004E
- Q & A
Lightweight, Great Kids Boot
These were a hit with the little one who isnt to fond of wearing shoes. They were lightweight but still snug to walk around in the colder temps. Great material and feel for kids