Simple is in.
Simplicity is the Native Shoes Women's Juliet Sandal's greatest feature, along with it's lightweight comfort. Built with a streamlined finish and polyurethane durability, the Juliets work with whatever skinny jeans and sweater you're feeling for the day. A comfortable EVA midsole paired with the lightweight rubber sole keeps your feel from fatiguing or slipping whether you're on a summer walk in the park or out for tapas with your gal pals.
- Streamlined sandals for modern style while you're out and about
- Hook-and-loop ankle strap offers secure fit
- Lightweight rubber sole adds traction and grip
- EVA midsole is comfortable, cushy, and lightweight
- Item #NTS004L
- Q & A
Awesome river/ camp shoe!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I bought these to use in the creeks/ lakes to go tubing/ play with my kids, but just brought them on a backpacking trip and they are amazing-1. lightweight. 2. you can wear socks w/ them at night. 3. the ankle strap makes them stable enough for light hiking/ scrambling around campsite and the perfect shoe to wade into the river / lake to go fly fishing.
much less expensive than chacos and while not as stable, they do get the job done.
they run a bit small.