Whether she's taking her first wobbly steps across the lawn or you're having a hard time keeping up as she races through the park, keep your little one going in the Native Shoes Toddler Girls' Jefferson Galaxy Shoes. Constructed from an injection-molded EVA, these lightweight shoes have a cushy feel that stands up to all her adventures. The perforated upper helps keep her feet cool as she kicks the ball around the backyard and drains quickly when she's splashing in the waves at the beach.
- Keep your little one exploring this summer with these shoes
- Injection-molded construction for cushioning and support
- Perforated upper provides ventilation and drains water quickly
- Rubber rand and toe for durability and style
- Slip-on design for easy on and off
- Item #NTS0038
- Q & A
Great summer shoe
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
These are the perfect shoe for kid for the summer. You can get them wet, dirty, whatever, and still don't have to worry about hurting your toe like you could with sandals. My kids love them and they're easy to put on even at a young age.
These shoes are awesome spring/summer shoes. They double as water shoes and play shoes. They're super cute and my kids seem to think they're comfortable. The fit is true to size and they're easy to get on fat toddler feet.