For walking through the concrete jungle.
The Native Shoes Men's Fitzsimmons TrekLite Boot is a great shoe for light wear in urban environments where they're unlikely to take tons of abuse or stand up to an all-day mountain thrashing. The ripstop nylon upper is treated with Defender Repellent Scotchguard that wards your feet against moisture and is capable of repelling light amounts of moisture or the random city-street splash. Soft microfleece lining hugs your feet with warm comfort, and the ultra-lite rubber outsole provides traction for navigating all corners of your local concrete jungle.
- A stylish faux hiking boot for walks in the park and urban casual
- Ripstop nylon upper looks good and prevents catastrophic wear
- Microfleece lining hugs foot with warm, insulating comfort
- Ultralite rubber sole for taking on pavement and the city park
- Metal bracket lace runners for a solid and snug fit
- Item #NTS0042