For those fast movin' fitzaroonies.
While you really don't want to give your pint-sized rabble-rouser any more reason to tear around the house like a bat-out-of-you-know-where, the Native Shoes Toddler Boys' Fitzroy Fast Shoe are way too rad to pass up. More specifically, this lightweight shoe features a water-resistant textile for added protection against dog slobber and small puddles alike, while the EVA outsole absorbs shock and ensures day-long comfort—which means your tadpole can tear up the living room track in stride. Additionally the hook-and-loop closure is easy to use, and the construction of the Fitzroy itself is PETA-certified vegan.
- A lightweight, versatile shoe for toddlers
- Water-resistant textile offers protection from puddles
- EVA outsole absorbs shock and ensures comfort
- Hook-and-loop closure is easy to use
- Construction is PETA-certified vegan
- Item #NTS0022
- Q & A
the perfect shoe!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 170lbs
bought these for our little man and they are the perfect toddler shoe- easy to put on and ultra sturdy. he loves his "blue shoes" just as much as we do.