Your little guy seems to command the world with a single foot. Let him rule in style (or at least distract the crowds from his occasional outbursts) with the Native Shoes Toddler Boys' Apollo Moc Shoe. A scaled-down version of the shoe you know and love, the Apollo features a brushed-fiber perforated upper that lets his little piggies breathe while offering a striking look. Elasticated gussets provide easy on and off, and a single lace toggle ensures the shoe stays securely on his foot.
- Let him command the crowd with this show-stopping shoe
- Perforated brushed-fiber upper for breathability and style
- Elasticated gussets offer a secure fit and easy on and off
- Single lace with elastic toggle
- Item #NTS0025
- Q & A
Great shoes for kids
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 155lbs
Our 4 year old loves these shoes. They have been used for dressy shoes, for running around the park, and for hiking. He loves that he can put them on himself, they are super light, and comfortable. They only complaint I have is the size numbers are confusing to me. Maybe others are familiar with how the sizes work with Native shoes but we pretty much guessed on sizes and got 1/3 correct in the order.
Great Toddler Shoes
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Bought this for my cousin and his kid likes it. They like how vibrant the color is.