Hiking city streets and wayfinding at the office.
Built to emulate the aesthetic of their more-rugged hiking boot cousins, the Native Shoes Women's AP Apex Boot is a fashionable boot for wearing around town, to work, or to a outdoor actor's convention. The synthetic upper features Defender Repellent Systems with Scotchguard, so it'll shed light drops of water and may keep your toes dry should you get caught outside on a rainy day. The microfiber tongue and superfoam insole hugs your feet with cozy comfort. Plus, the ultralight rubber outsole yields traction so you can confidently navigate the concrete jungle.
- A stylish faux hiking boot for work, light walks, and urban casual
- Defender Repellent with Scotchguard offers light water resistance
- Microfiber collar and tongue hugs your ankle with comfort
- Superfoam perforated insole allows your feet to breathe
- Metal eyelets enable a durable lacing system for best fit
- Item #NTS0041
- Q & A
Is it okay to use in lake tahoe?