sale from $77.37 $129.0040% Off
Select style & size:Select options
For the downslope.
Upslopes, inclines, and skintracks aren't really the right places for goggles—too sweaty—but the downhill and the Native Eyewear Men's Upslope Goggles absolutely go hand-in-hand. Their SnowTuned lenses are optimized for snowy landscapes with enhanced colors, and Native Eyewear included two separate lenses for overcast and sunny conditions. The lenses also features treatments specified to resist water, oil, and scratching. Their vacuum-sealed, double-layer, spherical design provides anti-fog protection and maximum peripherals.Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Upslope ski goggle gives clarity on the downhill
- SnowTuned lenses optimized for snowy landscapes
- Interchangeable frame with bonus lens included
- Anti-fog double lens with vacuum seal
- Treatments resist scratching, water, and oil
- Comes with soft microfiber bag and protective hard case
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
- Item #NTV001E
bonus lens included
anti-fog, scratch-resistant, hydrophobic treatments
triple face foam
hard and soft cases