Select style & size:Select options
You may or may not be a believer in the No-Friends-On-A-Powder-Day mantra, but if you're lone wolfing it after an epic dump at least take your Native Eyewear Treeline Photochromic Goggles along. The large, double cylindrical lens offers a wide field of view so you can see that bro in your peripherals eyeing your line, with SnowTuned React technology that changes with the light when the morning storm goes bluebird. Anti-fog treatment keeps your vision cloud-free while you're working up a sweat on the bootpack, and the hypoallergenic triple face foam is comfortable against your skin all day long.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Snow goggles for lapping the resort or sending backcountry kickers
- SnowTuned React lens adapts to changing light
- Large fit offers a wide range of view
- Anti-fog keeps your vision clear
- Fits over most prescription glasses
- Hard and soft case included
- Item #NTV001C