Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Goggles we have in stock.View Similar Products
Fight for your right to powder.
Ultimate nukeage is on its way into town, and so are thousands of other pow-hungry weekend warriors looking to score some faceshots. You didn't spend a viciously cold, sleepless night in your hatchback for nothing, so pull your Native Spindrift Goggles down over your eyes, grab your pow sticks, and sprint to the lift line to score first chair.
The double cylindrical lens has an anti-fog coating that keeps your vision clear, even while you're steaming with rage after that freeride bro snaked your line, and the scratch-resistance comes in handy when your gear get tossed around in the back of your trunk—aka your living room. The silicone backed strap holds your goggles securely on your helmet even when you send it too far under the lift and explode on impact, and the single-button lens swap system is easy to change when the skies go bluebird and your low-light lens isn't cutting it.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Snow goggles to fight for your right to pow slashes
- Double cylindrical lens maximizes peripheral vision
- Anti-fog coating keeps your vision cloud-free
- Scratch-resistant coating increases durability
- Triple face foam eliminates irritation
- Siliconized adjustable strap holds your goggles on securely
- Includes hard case, soft case, and low-light lens
- Item #NTV001M