One-third style, one-third protection, and one-third durability equals one Native Eyewear Lodo.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Extremely lightweight Rhyno-Tuff Air frame resists damage during activities and everyday use
- Interchangeable Polarized Crystal Carbonate (PCC) lenses shield your eyes from 99% of potentially dangerous glare and provide 100% protection from degrading UV rays
- PCC lenses are hard-coated to prevent scratching
- Proprietary Anti-Ocular Intrusion System prevents removable lenses from coming inward toward your eyes during impact
- Cushinol nose pads provide grip and mold to the shape of your nose for enhanced hold
- Native Eyewear’s top vents on the frame help prevent fogging from your body heat
- Mastoid temple grips hug the bone behind your ear for slip-free grip
- Item #NTV0039
- Q & A
Couldn't ask for more
By far the best sunglasses I have ever owned. Light in weight, conforms to face and blocks sun on sides, the fit is perfect, the look is sporty and fashionable, and I finally don't squint!
Fashion meets function
Fashionable square-frame, polarized protection, secure grip and lightweight durability make Native Eyewear's new Lodo my favorite all-purpose sunglasses.