Rugged, sleek, and ready for anything under the sun.
Aptly part of their Odyssey Series, the Native Eyewear Kodiak Polarized Sunglasses fight the glare and blaze of the sun for exceptional eye protection and comfort while on your outdoor adventure. These super-light and strong shades feature an N3 crystal carbonate polarized lens that provides superior protection against infrared and UV light and crisp, high-contrast optics. A co-injected Rhyno-Tuff frame withstands your crashes and collisions and extreme temperatures for exceptional durability for whatever work or play. Available with either a polarized lens for versatile use in moderate-to-bright conditions or polarized Reflex lens for extra glare protection in the brightest light or when on the water, you can choose what's best for your environment.
- Super-easy Single Snap-Back interchangeable lens system lets you snap lens in and out in a flash
- Innovative N3 lens resists impact and reduces blue light to deliver high contrast and fine acuity for superior optical performance
- Protective N3 polarized lens blocks up to four times more infrared light than a regular polarized lens to reduce eye fatigue and the likelihood of dry eyes
- Reflex lens models add extra glare protection for use on-water or extremely bright light; other polarized lenses are best for moderate-to-bright light
- High-performance co-injected Rhyno-Tiff Air Frame withstands high-speed collisions and temperature extremes while feeling light as a feather
- Venting in the frame allows airflow to prevent fog and condensation while blocking peripheral light
- Soft, comfortable Cushinol nose and temple pads grip for a secure, custom-feeling fit during activity
- Cam-action hinges lock quickly into position for instant wearability
- Fits medium faces
- Mastoid Temple Grip hugs the mastoid bone behind the ears for a secure yet comfortable fit
- See size chart for lens details
- Item #NTV0105
- Rhyno-Tuff Air (thermoplastic)
- cam action
- Case Included
- Face Size
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.