Memorial Day Sale Ends Today
Up To 50% Off Duffel Bags
Eddyline Polarized Sunglasses
Out of Stock
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Lifestyle Sunglasses in stock than that.Shop Similar Products
On the edge.
With a namesake that refers to a place where slow water meets fast-flowing currents, it's no surprise that the Native Eyewear Eddyline Sunglasses sit between active and casual categories. When weekends could bring activities in town and on the water, stop juggling a pair of sunglasses for morning and afternoon and bring the Eddyline along instead. This adaptable frame comes with a classic rectangular shape, with a subtle wraparound design to shield your peepers during days on the water. Polarized lenses prevent distortion and fatigue, and they also filter out infrared rays for clear, crisp vision from your commute to your weekend away.
- Go casual or get active in this hybrid set of shades
- Polarized N3 lenses block infrared rays extremely well
- Lenses deliver crisp, high-contrast views outside
- Cushinol technology helps sunglasses stay in place in water
- Interchangeable lenses let you adapt for weather
- Eco-friendly materials aim to reduce environmental impact
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
- Item #NTV001I
- Interchangeable Lens
- Rhyno-Tuff Air (thermoplastic)
- Nose/Temple Pads
- Cushinol, Mastoid
- cam action
- Face Size
- Manufacturer Warranty
This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.