Select style & size:Select options
Three, two, one...
You're standing at the top of fat stack of pillows that looked a lot more docile from the bottom. Knees trembling with fear and quads burning from that lung-busting approach, you pull down your Native DropZone Goggles and do what any good freeride ripper would do—let out an offensively loud bird call, throw a couple pole whacks, and send it into oblivion.
Thanks to the peripheral-enhancing double spherical lens, you won't miss a second of your all-time pow hunt, and the anti-fog coating keeps your vision nice and clear even while you're condensating in fear at the top of a gnarly drop. The silicone strap holds your goggles securely on your head even when you biff it and get sucked into a quadruple tomahawk, and the single-button lens system makes it easy to swap lenses when the clouds part and everything goes gloriously bluebird.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Snow goggles for riding pow bell to bell
- Spherical lens maximizes peripheral vision
- Anti-fog coating keeps your vision cloud-free
- Hypoallergenic face foam eliminates irritation
- Siliconized strap stays securely on your head
- Change your lens with just one push of a button
- Comes with a hard case, soft case, and low-light lens
- Item #NTV001L