Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Goggles we have in stock.View Similar Products
Three, two, one...
You're standing at the top of fat stack of pillows that looked a lot more docile from the bottom. Knees trembling with fear and quads burning from that lung-busting approach, you pull down your Native DropZone Goggles and do what any good freeride ripper would do—let out an offensively loud bird call, throw a couple pole whacks, and send it into oblivion.
Thanks to the peripheral-enhancing double spherical lens, you won't miss a second of your all-time pow hunt, and the anti-fog coating keeps your vision nice and clear even while you're condensating in fear at the top of a gnarly drop. The silicone strap holds your goggles securely on your head even when you biff it and get sucked into a quadruple tomahawk, and the single-button lens system makes it easy to swap lenses when the clouds part and everything goes gloriously bluebird.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Snow goggles for riding pow bell to bell
- Spherical lens maximizes peripheral vision
- Anti-fog coating keeps your vision cloud-free
- Hypoallergenic face foam eliminates irritation
- Siliconized strap stays securely on your head
- Change your lens with just one push of a button
- Comes with a hard case, soft case, and low-light lens
- Item #NTV001L