Select style & size:Select options
See through the storm.
When unstable air masses drop prodigious snowfall totals on your local mountain range, zip up your hardshell and slip on the Native Eyewear Coldfront Goggles before making first tracks on down tight aspen glades and open bowls above treeline. The Coldfront Goggle is an old-school throwback with its classic cylindrical aesthetic and vibrant color schemes. However, just because it's retro-inspired doesn't mean it's lacking in tech. Case in point, it's stacked with a wide, uncompromising field of view paired with a mirrored lens finish to enhance visual acuity.
You'll find the sealed double cylindrical lens features a hardened anti-scratch coating in tandem with a high efficiency anti-fog treatment that prevents condensation from obscuring your vision, especially on those soaked storm days when it's mixed precip at the base and puking pow up top. For a great fit with your helmet, goggle outriggers prevent the frame from stretching excessively, while the silicone-coated strap sticks to helmets without slipping. Furthermore, the Coldfront Goggle comes with a bonus low-light lens for greater contrast and clarity when visibility is limited during storms and foggy conditions.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Old-school cylindrical design paired with cutting-edge optics
- Cylindrical lens with mirrored coatings for visual contrast
- Includes bonus lens for low-light conditions and storm days
- High efficiency anti-fog treatment prevents condensation
- Anti-scratch coating keeps your lens looking like new
- Outriggers for seamless integration with most helmets
- Silicone-coated strap won't slip off your helmet
- Item #NTV000T