Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Polarized lenses eliminate horizontal glare so you can see better on water, snow, and the road
- Double Snap-Back interchangeable lens system lets you drop in the right lenses for the light
- Rhyno-Tuff Air frames use thermoplastic tech to give you a lightweight feel and durability
- Cushinol nose pads are soft and flexible for a cush ride
- Mastoid Temple Grips hug the bones behind your ears for a secure fit
- Cam-action hinges quickly lock into position
- Anti-Ocular Intrusion System means your lenses won't shoot towards your eyes in case of impact
- Item #NTV0073
- Q & A
Great style and very durable
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I've had a pair of these for almost 5 years now and I've been very happy with them. I've been surprised at how durable these are - I'm not particularly hard on them, but I rarely have them in a case and I'm not very careful with them. After 5 years they are still in really great shape. The frame and hinges still work and look great and I don't have any major scratches to the lenses. I've been really happy with the performance and durability with these and wouldn't hesitate to buy them again.
My only complaint is that having wider side arms on the frames limits my peripheral vision a bit, so these aren't the greatest options for certain sports like road biking where you look over your shoulder quite a bit. I use these as every day sunglasses and they're perfect for the task.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
These sunglasses fit great and look really good as well! Great price and super fast shipping. I ordered them at 10:00 am and had them at my door the next day. Nice!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
awesome glasses...native rocks
First Experience with Native
This is the first time I have purchased Native. These come with a additional set of low light lenses. I've only had them for a few days but so far so good and then lenses are easily changed out. These will fit a Large face really well. Lots of coverage. I usually have issues with sunglasses pinching me behind the ears and I do not have an issue with the Bolders.
I got these shades for outdoor activities (mountain biking, paddling, hiking etc) and they are great! They protect your eyes from wind when your riding, and from those pesky bugs. They stay put which is a major plus for me, they do fog up a little but not too bad. These are definitely my favorite shades!
What are the measurements?
Frame Width: 144mm
Lens Height: 38mm
Lens Width - 63mm
Temple Length: 120mm
Do these Bolder Wood/Bronze Reflex sunglasses...
Do these Bolder Wood/Bronze Reflex sunglasses come with a zippered hard carry case and extra lens?
Yes. The Native Eyewear Bolder Polarized Sunglasses will come with an extra lens and a cushioned carrying case.