Select style & size:Select options
The Adirondacks are the largest natural wilderness region in the Eastern United States. The High Peaks feature an array of peaks over 4000 feet that are just calling to be explored by you and your party, so grab a National Geographic Trails Illustrated Adirondack Park Lake Placid High Peaks Map and check out the best the East has to offer.
- The Trails Illustrated Map shows trails, campgrounds, river crossings, and points of interest along the way, and it provides information on wilderness travel, safety, and the local flora and fauna
- Waterproof, tear-resistant material stands up to multiple folding and unfolding as you determine your location
- UTM tick marks make it easy to pin point your position using a hand-held GPS unit
- Map includes coverage of Mt Marcy; High Peaks; Dix Mountain; Jay Mountain and Sentinel Range Wilderness Areas; Adirondack Mountain Reserve; Hurricane Mountain Primitive Area; Vanderwhacker Mountain Wild Forest; and the Northville-Lake Placid Trail from Blue Mountain Wild Forest to Lake Placid
- Also includes Ray Brook, Newcomb, Elizabethtown, and Keeseville
- Item #NGO0053
1 : 75,000
4.25 x 9.25 in
navigating the High Peaks
- Q & A
Super detailed, has everything you need for exploring the high peaks.