Select style & size:Select options
Hydrated runners race better.
Wear the Nathan Women's VaporMag 2.5L Hydration Vest for your race or long run, and keep hydration just a head-turn away. Putting on this ultralight vest feels like sliding into a dry cloud, as its lightweight, mesh materials allow for exquisite airflow, and it keeps two soft flasks at mouth's reach without letting them bounce around. The two included flasks contain your water or electrolyte beverage, and prevent leaks thanks to their bite-valve closures at the end of the extended straws.
- Hydration vest for running your best race
- Two ExoShot soft flasks included for easy hydration
- Soft flasks have extended straws for sipping
- Bite valves secure the liquid
- Double chest straps for a stable fit
- Pockets secure your phone and nutritional supplements
- Easy-access lower pocket for essentials
- Upper pocket for less-frequently accessed items
- Item #NAT003I
- Q & A
Great fit - but zipper broke on 2nd use
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I love the size of this (lightweight) vest. The water bottles are easy to use while running, and also refill. The vest's light fabric has a lot of flex/stretch - so it feels comfortable when running and it doesn't bounce much. My one complaint is the zipper on the back busted on my second use.... I'm going to take it to a seamstress to see if they can replace the zipper, but it's definitely annoying to have to pay to fix something thats brand new. I think if Nathan used a different zipper the vest would be perfect!
Little to small for me
This is a great pack for those looking for a very minimalistic pack. I ended up going with the 4L Nathan's women's hydration pack because it allowed a little room to pack some extra snacks and there was a better place to store my phone. Other than that, its a great pack and highly recommend.