Select Style & Size
VaporKrar Waist Pack
Although bulky running packs and vests aren't your jam, you don't want to head out onto the trail without the nutrition and hydration you need for a successful run. Well, luckily the Nathan VaporKrar Waist Pack has the minimalist storage you need to thrive on mid-to-long distance training runs. Complete with a soft and flexible 20oz flask that gives you just the right amount of hydration for an average-length excursion on the road or trail, this low-profile pack has a bounce-free design that you'll hardly notice, even when you're pounding up steep slopes or cruising back down the other way. The center back pocket easily has enough space for the water flask, but can also hold a packable rain shell or running hat. Meanwhile, stretch pockets on the side hold smaller running gels, while a front zippered pocket accommodates most smart phones, and also offers secure storage for your car or house keys.
- Minimalist waist pack for hassle-free storage on your next run
- Included soft flask has a secure bite valve to prevent spilling
- Compression system keeps your fit as secure as you need it
- Bounce-free design ensures that your belongings won't jostle
- Side stretch pockets fit energy gels and other small items
- Center back pocket holds a soft flask or packable shell
- Zippered front pocket keeps your most important items secure
- Item #NAT004L
- [soft flask] 20oz
- Hydration Compatible
- yes, soft flask
- Reservoir Included
- 1 zippered front, 1 center back, 2 expandable side stash
- center back system
- Claimed Weight
- [with flask] 3.42oz, [without flask] 2.8oz
- Recommended Use
- road running, trail running
What do you think about this product?
July 22, 2020
What's the sizing vs. waist size on this?