Select Style & Size
Vapor Airess 7L 2.0 Hydration Vest
The Vapor Airess 7L 2.0 Hydration Vest is Nathan's first race vest to feature its innovative Adaptive-Fit Adjustable Sizing System. This system creates a fit and feel that feels almost tailored. It has two adjustment points that allow you to alter the waist and bust fit separately to create a body-mapped fit for your specific body type. Once adjusted, the vest stays snugly in place as your race through the miles while the breathable, chafe-free construction ensures comfort.
For during-your-run-convenience, Nathan included a 2-liter bladder with a quick release valve for easy drinking. The Vapor Airess also features a plethora of pockets organize your gels, layers, soft flasks and bottles up to 22oz, and other essential gear. Additionally, elastic drawcord loops on the back of the pack accommodate your trekking poles when you don't need them. Finally, with reflective hits all around the vest, you'll be able to confidently run in low-light conditions during long races or training runs that last past sun down.
- Versatile, great fitting race vest for comfort through the miles
- Breathable chafe-free construction keeps you cool and comfortable
- Adaptive-Fit system provides a body-mapped fit for your body
- 2L bladder included for on-trail refreshment during your runs
- Front pockets hold flasks up to 22oz for additional hydration
- Multiple pockets store gear and essentials you'll need on your run
- Elastic drawcord loops securely stow trekking poles when not needed
- Reflective hits all around vest provide visibility in low light
- Item #NAT004B
- 7L (427cu in)
- Shoulder Straps
- Hydration Compatible
- soft flasks up to 22oz, 2L bladder
- Reservoir Included
- 2L bladder with quick release valve
- 1 transparent zippered, 2 zippered front, 4 front stash, 1 back kangaroo
- Trekking Pole Carry
- elastic drawcords
- Claimed Weight
- [with bladder] 12.2oz, [without bladder] 8.3oz
- Recommended Use
- road running, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
October 30, 2019
I love this vest. I do a lot of long distance running and this vest is awesome! So many compartments to keep snacks and other items you may need. It is very comfortable and does not pull on your shoulders from the bladder in the back. The magnet that holds the bladder tube is awesome! I love it!
May 23, 2019
Are there really only two sizes? Is there a size chart with measurements?
May 23, 2019
Yes, this vest comes in 2 sizes. The smaller of the two would fit someone who is an XXS up to a medium, and the larger would fit someone who is a large up to a size XXL. There are adjustable straps and elastic which is why the size range is so large. There is a size chart. The button is right above the pull-down bar to select style and size. I will include the size chart here.