Select Style & Size
Vapor Air 7L 2.0 Hydration Vest
The Vapor Air 7L 2.0 Hydration Vest is Nathan's first face vest that features its innovative Adaptive-Fit Adjustable Sizing System to provide you with a precise fit for your runs and races. This system creates a fit and feel that feels almost tailored. It has two adjustment points that allow you to alter the waist and chest fit separately to create a body-mapped fit for your specific body type. Once adjusted, the vest stays snugly in place throughout your runs while the breathable, chafe-free construction ensures comfort through the miles.
For convenience during your run, Nathan included a 2-liter bladder with a quick release valve for easy drinking. The Vapor Air also features multiple pockets to organize your gels, snacks, layers, soft flasks and bottles up to 22oz, and other essential gear. Additionally, bungee drawcord loops on the back accommodate your trekking poles when you don't need them. Finally, with reflective hits all around the vest, you'll be able to run confidently in low-light conditions when your runs last past sun down.
- Versatile racing vest with a precise fit for comfort as you run
- Breathable and chafe-free construction ensures cool comfort
- Adaptive-Fit system provides a body-mapped, adjustable fit
- 2L bladder included for on-trail refreshment during your races
- Front pockets hold flasks up to 22oz for additional hydration
- Multiple pockets store gear and essentials needed on the trail
- Drawcord bungee loops secure your trekking poles when not needed
- Reflective hits all around vest provide visibility in low light
- Item #NAT004C
- 7L (427cu in)
- Hydration Compatible
- flasks and bottles up to 22oz, 2L bladder
- Reservoir Included
- 2L bladder with quick release valve
- 4 front stash, 2 zippered front, 1 transparent zippered, 1 back kangaroo, 1 back
- Trekking Pole Carry
- drawcord bungee
- Claimed Weight
- [without bladder] 8.3oz, [with bladder] 12.2oz
- Recommended Use
- road running, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
September 22, 2019
Water bladder in very bad condition
- I returned this product before using it
I was very excited to receive my Nathan hydration vest. Unfortunately the water bladder was in a very bad condition. It contained dark green discoloration that looked like mold. Furthermore, when I tried to complain about this to Nathan Sports I received very poor customer service. Very disappointed.