Select Style & Size
TrailMix 7L Hydration Vest
With its adjustable side straps that provide you with a custom fit and a compression system that secures your load, you'll be hitting the trails in the Nathan TrailMix 7L Hydration Vest in comfort. Its front storage pockets offer quick access to your phone, nutrition, and bottles while the zippered back pockets accommodate extra layers so you have everything you need for lengthy trail runs or hikes. Additionally, an external daisy chain and trekking pole loops allow you to attach extra gear so you're really ready for anything. And, with an included 2L hydration bladder, you're ready to hit the trails right away.
- Hydration vest with plenty of storage for your road and trail runs
- Adjustable side straps provide a customizable and secure fit
- Compression system snugs load against your back for stability
- Breathable mesh construction wicks moisture for cool, dry comfort
- Included 2L hydration bladder offers on-trail refreshment
- Multiple pockets and gear loops accommodate running essentials
- Reflective elements provide visibility in low light conditions
- Item #NAT004I
- 7L (427cu in)
- Reservoir Included
- 2L bladder with quick release valve
- 3 front stash, 2 zippered back
- Gear Loops
- external daisy chain
- Trekking Pole Carry
- adjustable bungees
- adjustable straps
- Claimed Weight
- [without bladder] 7oz, [with bladder] 11oz
- Recommended Use
- road running, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
October 12, 2020
When a day pack is just to large.
- I've used it several times
- True to size
I purchased this for minimalist day hikes. Carries the water/snacks/utility kit that includes small tools/flashlight/anti chaffing/vitamin I ( ibuprofen ). I cut and formed a thin foam insert that gives a bit of structure and insulation against my back allowing the water bladder to be kept in the fridge overnight without cold spots on the trail. Has enough room left to carry a small folding stove/solid fuel tablet(s) and a dehydrated meal if you want to go fancy. I'd rate this for 12 to 17 mile daytrips easy! For those trips when your on the move, no luxuries.
May 2, 2019
Perfect vest !
- I've put it through the wringer
This vest is well built and comfortable I have ran many miles in it and its more affordable then other vests! I left my link to my Youtube video below on this vest! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xsQdLpMRNQ