Select style & size:Select options
Neutron Fire RX Headlamp
Whether you're heading out on the road for a nighttime jog or embarking on an after-work trail run that might take you past the twilight hours, you'll have plenty of visibility with the Nathan Neutron Fire RX Headlamp. Designed specifically for runners, this headlamp is ultra-light in more ways than one. It's super low on weight, and has a steady 160 lumens of LED light (up to 200 in boost mode) to keep you moving when you're far from home. You can stay visible on the road, thanks to red, blue, and green color options on the side strobes, while reflective material around the entire head strap helps you stand out even more.
- A running headlamp that's light on weight and keeps you visible
- Main LED light has over 25 hours of burn time and up to 200 lumens
- Side strobes have RGB color options to keep you visible in the dark
- Reflective headband material keeps you seen on the road
- Water resistant technology keeps you going in the rain
- Easily rechargeable with USB compatibility
- Item #NAT004A
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This is a great little running headlamp. Its light, it does not bounce around, slide down or shift around. It has a wide range of adjust ability in size as well as lighting position/angle. Multiple lighting modes to suit the level of visibility you require. I love the added visibility of the RGB lights on the side of the main light and the ability to pick your color and strobe option on those independent of the main light.USB charging is a big plus as well.