Select style & size:Select options
- A backpack designed for long-distance exploration
- Adjustable sternum system holds the bag close to the body
- Breathable back panel with removable back pad for comfort
- Internal organization and multiple external stash pockets
- Side trekking pole attachment and daisy chain system for gear
- Bladder included with quick-release valve for on-the-go convenience
- Side compression straps help stabilize load while running
- Shorter length fits higher on the back to keep legs mobile
- Item #NAT003V
- Q & A
Looks Great, Carries Great!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I'm a big fan of this pack, and it has become my go-to for extended day hikes. I love having the front pockets for phone, food and water. The main body of the pack is large enough for the bladder, food, a few layers first aid kit and a summit beer. It carries great and the back panel is a nice touch for adding a bit more to the suspension while carrying heavier loads and eliminating pokes from off shaped objects in the pack. The sternum cinches also draw the main body of the pack into you, eliminating bounce. The back stretch stuff pockets are durable, but a little too deep for my taste. It can be easy to lose a headlamp all the way to the bottom of them, but they are great for quick access to layers. The rain cover is a nice touch as well and can easily be paired with other packs. All in all I think this pack is one of the best carrying packs in the fastpacking world and I am very happy with it. MY chest is between a 38 and a 39. I preferred the L/XL size as I have a longer torso for my 5'9 frame and didn't need the pack to fit all that snug, as I mostly hike with it.