Up To 60% Off
Light as a feather and fit for staying hydrated during a road or trail race.
Nathan updated the HPL #20 Hydration Vest since last year, shaving a few ounces off the weight by using lighter materials and a lighter-weight fabrication process throughout. The mesh harness on this ultra-style running vest breathes and dries quickly to control sweat and heat, and features two-way side adjustments that allow you to perfect the fit on the fly. Simple and secure, these side adjustments and the quick-clip chest strap mean that you can get this pack on and off in a flash when you hit an aid station. A hand-held or waist belt will keep you supplied with water, but when speed is of the essence and you're covering massive distances, there's nothing like a race vest with a little extra storage.
But don't take our word for it; consider that the Nathan HPL #20 Hydration Vest is a favorite of Dana Miller, four-time winner of the Wasatch 100 endurance race—there aren't many people on Earth capable of such a feat. For those new to the Nathan line, this is its lightest bladder-compatible racing vest.
- Three-way Propulsion Harness moves in harmony with your shoulders and upper back for long-distance comfort
- Lightweight harness and pack materials and fabrication technique
- Bladder-compatible design for hands-free hydration; 2-liter bladder included
- Repositioned hydration tube exists from the top of the pack instead of the side
- Easy-adjust system uses dual buckle-adjustments at the side and one across the chest
- Front stretch-mesh pockets and two rear zippered compartments hold essentials
- Item #NAT0057
- Wall mesh
- Reservoir Volume
- 2 L
- 1 front mesh, 2 zippered rear, 1 zippered front
- Locking Bite Valve
- Claimed Weight
- 10 oz
- 275 cu in
- Recommended Use
- racing, long-distant running
- Manufacturer Warranty