Why We Like The Nanga Air Cloth Comfy Zip Parka
When winds try to whip away our core warmth, we shrug on the Nanga Air Cloth Comfy Zip Parka, pull up the hood, cinch the hem tight, and carry on. The tight weave cuts the force of open-plain and summit gusts yet still breathes and wicks to keep us from overheating as we run and trek.
- Lightweight jacket for a touch of coverage on blustery ridgelines
- Performance material is breathable and moisture managing
- Fixed hood offers additional windy weather coverage
- Elastic binding at hood and cuffs seal out gusts
- Zippered pockets secure smaller essentials
- Item #NGA000L
- 100% polyester
- not sealed
- hip, cinchable hem
- Center Back Length
- [small] 28.74in, [medium] 29.5in, [large] 30.3in, [x-large] 31.1in
- fixed, elastic binding, 3-panel
- 2 zippered hand
- casual, hiking, running
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help