The Nalini Men's Marmotte Bib Short offers ergonomic, body-hugging support for a wide variety of road cyclists, regardless if you're a competitive racer or an emerging cyclist simply out for exercise and breathtaking scenery. Lycra Sport fabric provides compressive support across your muscle groups, allowing you to push farther and faster without succumbing to premature fatigue on the road.
The Lycra Sport fabric allows for unencumbered mobility, so you can pedal swiftly without restriction holding you back. It's great at regulating your body temperature with Nalini's MOA Mantodry finish accelerating evaporation of sweat, which promotes an evaporative cooling effect as you push yourself on the road. Plus, it's rated to UPF 50+, ensuring you won't burn up while you're cycling under the scorching-hot sunshine.
- Unwavering support for pushing yourself on the road
- Lycra Sport for compressive muscle stabilization
- MOA Mantodry finish speeds up evaporation of sweat
- UPF 50+ ensures protection from searing UV rays
- Smooth flatlock stitching won't irritate skin
- Microfiber elastic bottoms with silicone grip
- Central-back opening for improved ventilation
- Bib straps lie smoothly against your skin
- Item #NAL003J