Your spring training starts here.
Nalini's Glamour Bermuda Knickers may not be your go-to race day attire, but their supportive fit and moisture wicking fabrics are sure to land themselves as a staple in your spring training kit. They're crafted from a balance of nylon and elastane, with generous stretch to support you while you ride, and strategically placed panels that move seams away from sensitive skin, so your hard-hitting miles don't result in rough chaffing and hot spots. The fabric features Nalini's own Mantodry technology, which aids in moisture transfer, keeping your skin dry and comfortable through steep canyon climbs, so breezy descents don't leave you feeling frosty and damp.
On the long miles you'll surely appreciate the Nalini Serie 2L 80 Slim Tiger chamois stitched in securely at the seat. It features three layers, with multi-density foam that tapers appropriately to accommodate your anatomy, and offer vibration damping support for rough miles. On top, the chamois uses a soft, stretchy microfiber layer that has a knack for wicking away moisture, and moving with you while you hammer through the miles. The knickers are finished off with a wide elastic waistband on top, and snug bands at the hems, both of which feature a bit of silicone grip to keep your fit locked into place from point A to point B.
- Supportive knickers for spring training
- Stretchy fabric wraps around your muscles
- Boost breathability with Mantodry technology
- Built in chamois takes the sting out of rough roads
- Wide waist band is backed with silicone in back
- Silicone at hem locks legs in place for secure fit
- Reflective Nalini logo and print boosts low light visibility
- Item #NAL004C