Athens2004 Bib Short
The Athens2004 Bib Shorts fit into Nalini’s line as one of their recreation-focused bib options, making no compromises between performance used and comfort. The Lycra materials lay-up boasts integrated sun protection rated to UPF 50 to keep the sun from interfering with your pace.
- Cycling bibs boast a standard fit for mobility and comfort
- Reflective logos on the back and sides keep you visible to motorists
- Minimal straps provide added ventilation for scorching summer heat
- Elastic hems keep the garment in place during long days of pedaling
- Standard fit supplies an ergonomic fit for comfort on long rides and tours
- Item #NALB02N
- spring, summer, fall
- Series 2.6 8/100 TIGER
- micro-perforated synthetic
- Leg Gripper
- elastic leg bands
- back and side logos
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 90 days
What do you think about this product?
November 28, 2020
Comfortable and well cut
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 0"
- 165 lbs
I'm not too picky when it comes to road bibs. I just want bibs that are comfortable (i.e. decent chamois) and a good cut that doesn't make the shorts look like hot pants after 10 minutes on the bike because of the legs being cut too short or a weak elastic band at the hem. I used to ride Performance bibs so that's my point of reference, not Assos or Rapha $$$$. These Nalini bibs nail it, so I decided to order several.