AIS Skinsuit Ancares 2.0
Drop the drag and go faster with less effort with the help of more aerodynamic clothing. It's a well-known fact that the cyclist's body represents the most significant source of resistance and while crit, cross races, and time trials are almost always contested with riders wearing skinsuits, we're noticing more and more pros on the start lines of road races sporting them too. Go ahead and enjoy the benefits of slippery clothing and pick up the AIS Skinsuit Ancares 2.0 from Nalini and get ready to watch your average speed increase.
The form-fitting cut contours to your body like a second-skin ensuring no raised or flapping material contribute to drag. Additionally, the material provides compressive properties that support muscles helping increase circulation and recovery. Non-slip cuffs at the arms and legs ensure the openings stay put so you can stay aero and not have to tug hems back into place. Keeping your cool is important when going fast too, and the material constantly pulls moisture away from your body to the outside where it can quickly evaporate so you stay dry. If things are still a little too warm, the front zipper allows you to control the airflow on stifling climbs. Finally, the rear pocket boosts this skinsuits versatility allowing you to take essentials with you on every ride.
- An aero skinsuit made with high-quality materials
- Lightweight fabrics wick moisture to keep you dry
- Fits like a second skin to enhance aerodynamics
- Front zipper allows for convenient entry and ventilation
- Rear pocket carries essentials while staying aero
- Non-slip grippers at arm and leg openings help them remain in place
- A bound neckline with no collar reduces irritation
- 4D chamois cushions and supports over rough roads
- Item #NAL004P