Versatile and salty.
Whether you like to paddle out past the break or enjoy time in the surf, the Naish Quest All-Around Wave Stand-Up Paddleboard is the vessel that will carry you through the brine. The Quest has a shorter length and a pointed tip, which helps you punch holes in waves and maneuver with impressive dexterity. Its construction is a mix of several materials, making it a lightweight yet rigid surface for you to stand on. EPS foam keeps the board in a light weight class while aluminum molding and the glass matrix deck and base improve its strength and torsional stability. Its fins are arranged in a thruster pattern to help the board track whether you're surfing or paddling across mirror-smooth water, and the deck pad has a tail kick to give you leverage and stability.
- All-around board for saltwater paddling
- Short length for easy maneuverability
- Pointed tip slices through large waves
- EPS foam keeps board weight down
- Aluminum molding for consistent rigidity
- Glass matrix deck and base for strength
- Tail kick for extra stability and leverage
- Thruster fin design improves tracking
- Item #NSH001U