Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Everyday Packs we have in stock.View Similar Products
Box lunch and boxing gloves.
Whether you're stuck in the office or pummeling your to-do list to smithereens, Mystery Ranch's Streetfighter Backpack has the storage capacity you need to make it through the day with a stunning victory.
- Casual daypack designed to tackle urban errands
- Durable Cordura construction withstands wear and tear
- Internal and external pockets for organization
- Item #MYT000N
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I’ve used this pack daily for 7 months now. It is an amazing everyday pack and I see myself using it for years to come.
I use it to carry my laptop, chargers, light jacket, snacks, books, and other every-day items. I also use it to travel extensively. It’s been around the world a few times now. Traveling is what has destroyed all of my other bags. I don’t see a single sign of wear on this bag yet. Durability is GREAT.
Things I like:
- sleek, minimalist design. I don’t like having to deal with more pockets than necessary.
- 2 waterbottle holders. It was tough to find this in a minimalist bag, but I always carry a water bottle and a thermos with me so it’s a major plus.
- frame design allows me to carry heavy loads easily. Lugging my backpack contents around airports, up and down stairs, on my bicycle, etc is no problem.
- wide range of adjustments
- insides don’t get soaked when it rains (I’ve only tested it up to 20 minutes or so of heavy rain)
- VERY DURABLE.
- olive drab color is awesome - it fits my style and never looks dirty. Looks like it’s not available for 2018 though?
Areas that could use improvements:
- women’s specific fit options. I am a 5’4” and 115lb female. I purchased size S and had to put all of the adjustments at the smallest settings. It does the trick, but I think the target user is a bigger male.
- the inside stash pocket is too small to be practical. If it was just a little bigger, it could fit my sunglasses case perfectly.
- I have to stick my hand in to make sure my laptop slides into its sleeve. Just takes a few more seconds than I’d like to load it.
This was my first mystery ranch product. I’m so impressed that I’m planning to buy a backcountry skiing bag from mystery ranch as well.