Box lunch and boxing gloves.
Whether you're stuck in the office or pummeling your to-do list to smithereens, Mystery Ranch's Streetfighter Backpack has the storage capacity you need to make it through the day with a stunning victory.
- Casual daypack designed to tackle urban errands
- Durable Cordura construction withstands wear and tear
- Internal and external pockets for organization
- Item #MYT000N
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I’ve used this pack daily for 7 months now. It is an amazing everyday pack and I see myself using it for years to come.
I use it to carry my laptop, chargers, light jacket, snacks, books, and other every-day items. I also use it to travel extensively. It’s been around the world a few times now. Traveling is what has destroyed all of my other bags. I don’t see a single sign of wear on this bag yet. Durability is GREAT.
Things I like:
- sleek, minimalist design. I don’t like having to deal with more pockets than necessary.
- 2 waterbottle holders. It was tough to find this in a minimalist bag, but I always carry a water bottle and a thermos with me so it’s a major plus.
- frame design allows me to carry heavy loads easily. Lugging my backpack contents around airports, up and down stairs, on my bicycle, etc is no problem.
- wide range of adjustments
- insides don’t get soaked when it rains (I’ve only tested it up to 20 minutes or so of heavy rain)
- VERY DURABLE.
- olive drab color is awesome - it fits my style and never looks dirty. Looks like it’s not available for 2018 though?
Areas that could use improvements:
- women’s specific fit options. I am a 5’4” and 115lb female. I purchased size S and had to put all of the adjustments at the smallest settings. It does the trick, but I think the target user is a bigger male.
- the inside stash pocket is too small to be practical. If it was just a little bigger, it could fit my sunglasses case perfectly.
- I have to stick my hand in to make sure my laptop slides into its sleeve. Just takes a few more seconds than I’d like to load it.
This was my first mystery ranch product. I’m so impressed that I’m planning to buy a backcountry skiing bag from mystery ranch as well.