Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Saddle Peak Backpack
Slim and chairlift-friendly, the Mystery Ranch men's Saddle Peak Pack is a great fit for extended backcountry tours as well as deep days at the resort. The specially streamlined avalanche compartment keeps your shovel and probe ready for deployment in case of need. Both a diagonal ski carry and a vertical board carry are optimized for uphill travel—and, speaking of uphill travel—the Saddle Peak is fully compatible with your hydration bladder, so you can keep sipping without stopping on the way up to claim some turns. Plus, the Saddle Peak has a rear-access back panel that allows you to get to your stash without de-rigging your skis.
- A burly 21L pack for backcountry touring and in-bounds pow days
- Diagonal ski- and vertical board-carry for hauling your planks
- Whistled sternum strap lets you raise alarm in an emergency
- Tough 500D nylon wears well and resists sharp ski-edge abrasion
- Streamlined pocket stores and organizes shovel and probe
- Zipper to main compartment is laminated for water protection
- Back-panel zip lets you access main stow without de-rigging skis
- Item #MYT003F
4 based on 4 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.