Fully equipped — but chairlift-friendly.
Slim and chairlift-friendly, the Mystery Ranch men's Saddle Peak Pack is a great fit for extended backcountry tours as well as deep days at the resort. The specially streamlined avi-pocket keeps your shovel and probe ready for deployment in case of need. Both a diagonal ski carry and a vertical board carry are optimized for uphill travel — and speaking of uphill travel — the Saddle Peak is fully compatible with your hydration bladder, so you can keep sipping without stopping on the way up to claim some turns. Plus, the Saddle Peak has a rear-access back panel that allows you to get to your stash without de-rigging your skis.
- A burly 21L pack for backcountry touring and in-bounds pow days
- Diagonal ski- and vertical board-carry for hauling your planks
- Whistled sternum strap lets you raise alarm in an emergency
- Tough 500D nylon wears well and resists sharp ski-edge abrasion
- Streamlined avi-pocket stores and organizes shovel and probe
- Zipper to main compartment is laminated for water protection
- Back-panel zip lets you access main stow without de-rigging skis
- Item #MYT0018