Built for the vertical world.
Pack the Mystery Ranch 20 Backpack with all the gear you need for an afternoon at the crag or a day of multi-pitching and be ready for whatever the mountains throw at you. With a design that caters to climbers and peak-baggers alike, the Pitch 20 pack will be the only pack you need for any single-day foray into the vertical world. The zippered main compartment conveniently carries your climbing shoes and belay jacket during the approach, and it will accept a hydration reservoir when you're hiking to a new summit. A vertical front pocket stashes your headlamp or map when you're exploring a new climbing area and the hike back takes longer than anticipated.
- Designed for cragging, multi-pitching, and peak-bagging
- 20-liter design ideal for day-long missions in the mountains
- Full horseshoe-shaped zipper grants easy access to gear
- Vertical zip front pocket with accessory sleeve
- Hydration compatible (reservoir not included)
- Adjustable waist belt and mesh-lined shoulder straps
- Side compression straps help secure load
- Mystery Ranch specializes in designing hard-wearing packs
- Item #MYT000H