Getting serious about powder patrol.
The storm has rolled out and the crowds are distracted by lift-access terrain. Now's your chance to sneak into the back woods, the Men's Mystery Ranch Patrol 35 Pack stuffed with all your touring gear. When you plan on getting laps in all day, a 35 liter capacity will give you plenty of room for extra layers and your lunch, plus storage options for your skins, helmet, and goggles when they require stashing. If you decide to A-frame carry your skis, or don't want snow dumping into the top of the pack, an easy zip back panel can be opened to access all your gear. Then, should the necessity arise, the front panel can be opened quickly for access to probe and shovel.
With expertise in designing equipment for firefighters and the military, Mystery Ranch knows what packs are all about. Durable Cordura fabric will endure pokes and prods from pine branches and ski edges alike, and a fiberglass frame provides durable, lightweight support that can comfortably carry loads over 50 pounds. The waist belt and back panel are molded for all-day comfort, and the internal frame system can be adjusted for a custom torso fit, meaning you can get after it all day without worrying about a sore back.
- Sturdy pack for well organized ski and snowboard backcountry tours
- Large capacity for extra layers or overnight mountain adventures
- Easy-access front panel for quick deployment of safety/rescue gear
- Back panel allows access to main storage while skis are attached
- Flexible, lightweight frame offers support without extra weight
- Body yoke can be adjusted to accommodate different torso lengths
- Multiple options for carrying both skis or snowboard
- Additional storage in top, front compression stash, and waist belt
- Item #MYT0015
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
It's awesome to have ski pack that actually has an adjustable suspension system. I have a long torso and waist belts are usually nowhere near my hips. I also like the option of using the pack as a top loader or back panel access.
Quality & Durability
This thing oozes quality and durability. I am using this backpack as a single day ski touring pack.