Select style & size:Select options
Inanimate, but anthropomorphized.
You watch from the airplane window as the baggage cart rolls out with your bag clearly in sight. While you silently plea to the universe that they are gentle with your luggage, the handler gives it a solid huck into the next bin for loading, and while you can't hear the impact through the thick plane window, you can almost hear the Mystery Ranch Mission Wheelie 40 sigh. You see, it was physically built to stand up to this abuse, but it's never been able to fight back. Its Cordura fabric and EVA foam padding are aching to take on the next baggage handler that looks at it the wrong way, but sadly, it doesn't have the autonomy needed to use its telescoping handle or wheels without human help. Instead, it merely sits there dreaming, picturing a day when you'll take a plane large enough that it can ride in the cabin and enjoy the in-flight movie and climate control.
- Wheeled luggage for traveling near or far
- Cordura fabric is durable and abrasion-resistant
- EVA foam absorbs impact from careless handlers
- Polycarbonate interior provides structure
- Large diameter wheels take uneven surfaces in stride
- Exterior access compartment separates dirty laundry
- Four interior pockets for organization
- Item #MYT002E