Got Grandpa's Two Cents?
If you're the kind of person whose friends have commented, "gee whiz, Lyle, you've got a fine appreciation for all things antique" then it's probably safe to say that you'd also have a fine appreciation for the Mystery Ranch Kletterwerks Drei Zip Backpack. Touting a heritage-inspired silhouette and modern fabric technologies, the Drei Zip is designed to effortlessly meld the demands of your everyday life with those of your weekend adventures.
The Drei Zip is equipped with a hefty Cordura and ballistic nylon exterior, which are both extremely durable and abrasion resistant. A Teflon treatment fends off light moisture and precipitation to protect your books or gear, and the internal laptop sleeve bolsters the pack's urban convenience. The 3-zip design and multiple zippered external pockets make it easy to access your gear or tech items in a matter of moments. The Drei Zip is fashioned with side compression straps that stabilize and tame your load.
- A heritage-inspired pack for travel or casual hiking
- 1282 cu in capacity carries a day's worth of necessities
- Highly durable Cordura exterior is abrasion-resistant
- Teflon treatment fends off light moisture
- Internal laptop sleeve bolsters urban convenience
- Compression straps tame and stabilize your load
- Based out of Bozeman, Montana, Mystery Ranch designs hard-wearing packs for hikers, urban enthusiasts, and weekend warriors alike
- Item #MYT000P
- Q & A
Do you have black one? Thankx