Full Moon 6.3L Lumbar Pack
Whether you're setting out for a long day in the city or a rambling adventure on your favorite hiking trails, the Mystery Ranch Full Moon 6.3L Lumbar Pack will be there to keep your most important items close at hand. Sized perfectly to fit a packable shell, a few snacks, and whatever other items you deem necessary for the day's activities, this pack has a versatile design that lets it be used as both a lumbar pack and a cross-body shoulder bag. Meanwhile,dual compression straps on either side pull the load in close for easier carrying, and a zippered front pocket keeps smaller items easily accessible.
- Versatile lumbar pack that can be carried at the waist or cross body
- Durable nylon fabric withstands the wear of city and trail travels
- Waist belt can easily transition to a shoulder strap when needed
- 6L size is large enough to fit gloves, a rain shell, and other items
- Zippered front keeps smaller essential items within easy reach
- Compression straps on the side make it easy to manage heavy loads
- Item #MYT003A
- 330D nylon
- 6.3L (384cu in)
- top, zippered
- [external] 1 zippered front, [internal] 1 zippered
- dual straps
- Shoulder Strap
- convertible waist belt
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking, travel
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
August 24, 2020
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- 6` 0"
- 190 lbs
I was skeptical of “fanny packs” but this is perfect for 5-15 mile mountain bike trips. Big enough for a large water bottle plus snacks and a few tools. Or add a 1L bladder from platypus like I did.