Technical daypack for backcountry blitzes.
When you're heading out for a day in the backcountry, make sure you've got the Mystery Ranch EX frazier 16L Backpack on your back. Heavy-duty 420D nylon comprises this pack's construction for reliable durability, while the fixed harnessing and padded shoulder straps cushion the load for comfort over longer hauls. The hipbelt and compression straps do their part to stabilize and secure your gear on rocky terrain, and the spacious interior offers room for your climbing shoes, layers, lunch, and tools. Plus, a hydration reservoir-compatible design, along with two stretch water bottle pockets, ensure that you're always close to a quick drink of water.
- Durable, technical daypack for climbing and hiking trips
- Abrasion-resistant fabric holds up against wear and tear
- Padded shoulder straps and hipbelt stabilize the load
- Top-loading access keeps gear close at hand
- Shove-it pocket has stretch woven gussets to jam in items
- Hydration reservoir-compatiblity helps bring along water
- Multiple pockets carry tools, headlamps, snacks, and maps
- Ice axe and trekking pole carry options free up your hands
- Item #MYT002M