Ski & Ride Guide—
Why We Like The D-Route 17L Backpack
The D-Route Backpack is designed to venture outside of the resort, but its low-profile design is still plenty comfortable and out of the way on the chairlift. This minimalist pack is built to easily store a shovel and probe, an extra layer or pair of goggles, and even a reservoir full of cool water. It accommodates even extra-wide skis and split snowboards with ease, thanks to its stow-away diagonal-carry web loops, so we can bootpack into the backcountry for the freshest lines.
- Low-profile ski pack for dawn patrol laps and backcountry trips
- High-denier nylon with protective carbonite and wax coatings
- Water-resistant zippers prevent moisture from seeping in
- Main compartment access under the lid or through the side zip
- Minimalist but spacious, enough for safety gear and more
- Internal sleeve for organizing gear or stashing a hydration pack
- Diagonal carry ideal for bootpacking with skis or a splitboard
- Webbing waistbelt offers extra stability when ascending the peak
- Item #MYTD01K
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.