Select Style & Size
The Mystery Ranch D-Route Backpack is designed for venturing outside of the resort, but still getting plenty of laps on the lift. Built to easily store your shovel and probe, along with an extra layer or pair of goggles, the pack is minimal and low profile, so it won't feel in the way on the chairlift. It accommodates skis with ease, thanks to its stowable web loop that has room for the widest of skis, so you can boot pack into the backcountry for freshies, and ample gear loops are perfect for carrying along any other essentials you can strap on.
Built from a burly combination of high-denier nylon, Robic, and a carbonite coating, the pack is able to take the abuse that chairlifts and stray branches throw at it without adding extra weight. YKK zippers allow access to the pack through a side pocket, and a lid accessory pocket, while keeping water from sneaking in. Beefy 500D Nylon with a PU coating accents the back of the pack diagonally, so that when your skis are strapped on your pack stays protected from sharp edges. The back panel is compression molded to keep you comfortable when boot packing beyond the resort, and a webbing waist belt offers a little bit of support and stabilization when skis are strapped on.
- Low-profile pack for venturing out of bounds
- Small 15-liter volume stows your essentials
- Beefy materials keep the pack strong against abuse
- Stowable ski loop for stable diagonal ski carrying
- Compression-molded back panel for maximum support
- Side zip allows easy access to main compartment
- Low profile design keeps you secure on chairlifts
- Item #MYT0037
- 840D nylon, carbonite coating, 330D Robic
- 16L (1000cu in)
- compression-molded back panel
- Waist Belt
- Hydration Compatible
- Ski Carry
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 11.2oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, ski mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
October 25, 2019
- new compression-molded back panel that repels snow - new 330D Robic fabric has a softer hand
October 11, 2019
Two Questions: 1. Are there any differences between this new version and the older version of the Mystery Ranch D-Route, apart from the updated glove-friendly buckles? 2. Is there a way to stow the upper ski carry strap so as to avoid getting it caught on things?
October 22, 2019
Hi Hansen, Thanks for your question. The fabric is also different this year, making the pack slightly lighter. The ski carry strap does not tuck away, but you can cinch it down. The rest is pretty much the same. Here is a video that should be helpful for you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMw2_BhCVSM